Mid year 2011 after another successful Nostell CC car boot sale, a team of dreamers decided a 2nd team in 2012 could & would be achievable. Shoot forward to April this year and the inevitable happens. The game gets cancelled due to the weather! Not just on the morning of the match but on Thursday, 2 days in advance.
Simon & Phil’s marauders will (weather permitting) be back next week, away vs Sykehouse. Maybe the line up, following Saturday’s 1st team showing, could contain one or 2 more familiar names (not me, I help pick the teams!).
I wonder if Phil B can do a match report?